Woman Found Chopped Up

Discussion in 'Murder & Genocide Images' started by DeathsDoor, Sep 9, 2017.

1. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

Man was assessing the quality of water when he noticed the remains of a woman floating.

The body of a woman was found quartered by an employee of the Environmental Surveillance of the Municipal Autonomous Service of Water and Sewage (Samae) in Caxias do Sul on the morning of Wednesday, 6. The man was assessing the quality of the water around at 8:30 am, on the banks of the Barra da Maestra, when she noticed the corpse wrapped in sheets and blankets.
    The victim has not yet had the identity revealed by the police. At first, police came to believe that the remains could belong to more than one person. But the hypothesis has already been ruled out. The woman’s head, according to the Military Brigade, was loose and floated beside the other sacks.
    The Fire Department was activated to assist in the removal of the remains. It is believed that the body has been thrown across the bridge. Only a detailed skill can determine whether the victim was quartered after she died, or while she was still alive. An investigation by the Civil Police and the General Institute of Skills must discover these details.
    The crime seems to have occurred recently, since the quartered parts were not in an advanced state of decomposition. “It is too early to say when the crime happened, but she must have been murdered in the last two days,” says the delegate of Homicides and Disappeared Caxias, Rodrigo Kegler Duarte.
    The cuts on the body are not accurate. The Civil Police does not rule out any possibility of investigation. Motives are still unknown.

1. 2. 3. 4.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • LOL LOL x 2
  2. rottenfresh

rottenfresh ummmmm, You smell that? Morbid Mania

Her labia is fuckin huge on my screen, I had to back up a sec.:lol:

• LOL LOL x 4
  3. Xploit Machine

Xploit Machine Wise Old Man

she had tonnes of fat under the skin .. yucks!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. McM

McM Krautnigger

Strange make up around the eyes.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. yuma

yuma Rookie

She shitted in her T-string.

images (1).

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. Brando

Brando Lurker

20170910_032948.

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. Brando

Brando Lurker

What in the fuck is this?

8. yuma

yuma Rookie

Her shit leaked.

9. gandog56

gandog56 Rookie

Mmm mmm, pass me the barbeque sauce!

10. Mental Puppy

Mental Puppy Mors Est Salus Moderator

It's called raccoon eyes, maybe she was hit over the head with something or shot.

• Like Like x 1
  11. roshy

roshy Who fucking asked you

I thought that, but I don't think it is! Think she shitted out her liver? I'm confused

12. _Xtina_

_Xtina_ Poster girl

I think there's an uncircumcised penis in that poop. Look closely at the second pic. Also, no boobs, and a masculine face. I think it's a man.

• Like Like x 1
  13. mrln

mrln fuck the govt...

in the fucking water supply,of all places! no wonder why the water looked the way it did. pieces of stuff settled to the bottom of my glass!

• LOL LOL x 1
  14. don't even know where to start. so much wrong here.
    and what the fuck is

• LOL LOL x 2
  15. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. tenguix

tenguix Balls deep in the dead.

Perhaps some tweaker fell for the trap and wasn't happy about it.

17. yuma

yuma Rookie

It's a piece of shit pushed out from her ass due to the pressure during putrefaction.

documentingreality.com - Woman body found quartered 08.

documentingreality.com - Woman body found quartered 06.
    Her T-string was stained by the poop.