Twisted Perverted 3D Incest and Necrophilia Comixxx

Discussion in 'Art, Comics & Literature.' started by montyhack, Apr 9, 2013.

1. montyhack

montyhack Lurker

The Hack Brothers are painfully shy and at the age of 29 they still live in their mothers basement. Their unappealing looks and sickly statures make them extremely unappealing to attractive females. There is one thing that binds the brothers--they share a deep-rooted contempt for their pretty, popular and ditzy sisters Wendi (23), Sonya (26), Taylor (18) and Julie (21).

The sisters are treated like royalty unlike the pitiful and sickly Monty and Steve. It doesn't help that the privileged sisters treat them like unwanted garbage. Truly ashamed of their brothers and not afraid to say it, the sisters' haughty arrogance is matched only by their vanity. Suffice it to say, strong resentments boiled, which propelled the brothers to view their siblings as inanimate objects.

Harmless fantasies began at a young age for the brothers, as they were curious to witness the seeming perfection of their sisters' curvy and toned bodies. Soon both were peeping on their sisters as they changed clothing or sun bathed. Lustful perversions started to permeate their otherwise innocent curiosities.

For years the brothers have had erotic fantasies about their unwitting sisters, who star prominently in the brothers' masturbatory endeavors. Unwittingly, the sisters prancing around in skimpy clothing was fueling the brothers' carnal desires. Yet, both of the brothers are unaware of the others' sinful desires.

Now, as imaginations meet at a crescendo, Monty and Steve are only able to 'get-off' by imagining the demise of a sexy sister and ultimate necrophilia of her corpse. These twisted fantasies have continued to erode at the brothers psyche. Sounds like the ingredients for serial killer soup... Can the brothers control their baser desires to commit heinous murder and perform necrophilia on Wendi, Sonya, Taylor and Julie? Only time will tell, as the brothers' hold on reality disappears with every passing fantasy.

Full length erotic peril to satiate the most twisted desires in us all. Warning: Must be at least 18 years old to enter. Images WILL contain sexy ditzy girls, perverted peeping toms, sadistic serial killers, monstrous aliens and boogey men... Expect to see fantasies about incest, murder, gore, blood, asphyxiation, dismemberment, BEHEADINGS, sadism, necrophilia and more.

Twisted Erotic 3D Art & Comixxx

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. montyhack

montyhack Lurker

Just some twisted examples. There are many more to be seen...
    Page_14. Page_25. Page_22. Page_1. DesktopTnA_Wendi06_min. DesktopTnA_Wendi18_min. Page_22.

• Like Like x 4
  3. montyhack

montyhack Lurker

The Hack sisters... Who is your favorite? SistersNames_max. HackSisters2013min.

• Like Like x 3
  4. MajorWhiteBoy

MajorWhiteBoy Forum Veteran Short Bussed

Vomit.

Eat my dick.

Yup, bye.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. montyhack

montyhack Lurker

EWEEEE, YUCK =D

6. MajorWhiteBoy

Wait
    oh, was that your mom?!

7. montyhack

montyhack Lurker

Gross.., You do your mamma? =O
    Careful, there are children playing here LOL

8. MajorWhiteBoy

No there arent. 18 plus. Or gtfo.

• Like Like x 2
  9. MajorWhiteBoy

Yes, I do your mama. You caught me.

10. montyhack

montyhack Lurker

Do you remember the day when folks would form the letter 'L' with their index finger and thumb, then place that symbol upon their forehead. Well, here's a little series showing what I'd would've like to have done to those precious gestures. Yep, that's a garotte in the background... [​IMG]

Guess what's gonna happen next.

Attached Files:

11. Alex

Alex Lolokaust Paintmaster

Tell us more about what you use to create this stuff.

12. SAF

SAF Fuck your feelings

Needs more genital torture.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Whitenoise

Whitenoise Always Alone. Never Lonely.

Why was I the only one that voted strangling?

14. montyhack

montyhack Lurker

I use Poser Pro 2012, Comic Creator 2 and Adobe Photoshop for most of my works. The characters used are custom made to closely resemble actual people in my life.

• Like Like x 1
  15. montyhack

montyhack Lurker

IDK, I like strangling too, and hope to do more in the near future.

• Like Like x 1
  16. montyhack

montyhack Lurker

An epic tale of perversion and sadism. The Brothers reprise their famed 'Giggle Box' for one last performance. But, who will be their sexy assistant?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. montyhack

montyhack Lurker

Prelude to Debauchery

The Hack Bros are at it again.., this time their unwitting victim Wendi did not realize her predicament until it was too late...

Attached Files:

18. D.O.A.

D.O.A. Assistant to the Lord High Executioner

:wat:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. GOLDSUN

GOLDSUN G.G.M

GL those sisters are effing ugly.