Shot thru the heart, Hazel Walker

Discussion in 'Suicide Images' started by Plouton, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Plouton

Plouton Well Known Member

From 1920s Mexico, a woman named Hazel Walker shot herself through the heart. From her name and appearance it seems she was an American. The first two photos show her stripped and laying outside. I assume they maybe they were trying to wash off some of the blood.

The next four photos are after the autopsy. They put a rod through her to show the path of the bullet including the entry and exit wounds. She shot herself in the right breast. The burn mark is obvious. The bullet went out her back under her left shoulder. With the rod sticking out her back they had to place her body partially off the table. The two attendants are there to make sure she doesn't fall on the floor. A little blood seems to be still coming out her back as it has dripped a little down the side of the table and a drop seems to be on the end of the rod. Her autopsy has quite an audience.

People have found the first photo before and put out the call on the internet for more info but to no avail. Who Hazel Walker was, why she was in Mexico and why she killed herself seem lost in the passage of time.

25435. 25427. 25425. 25429. 25431. 25433.

• Like Like x 13
  2. Mental Puppy

Mental Puppy Mors Est Salus Moderator

At least she could aim.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. deviant2

deviant2 edgy

Shot through the heart and you're to blame.
    Darlin' , you give love a bad name...
    :whooper:

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  4. deviant2

deviant2 edgy

Pretty lady :(

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. Moshie

Moshie Meh

She was very pretty, I wonder why she was driven to death.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Plouton

I post a lot of female hanging suicides from South Asia. I have been struck that it does not seem to matter how attractive a woman is. They seem just as likely to hang themselves as anyone else. Here are some very pretty women who hanged themselves.

15957. 15918. 17099. 17101. 13917. 13355.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Moshie

Moshie Meh

Makes me wonder if it's from the culture, expectations, exploitation or bullying. I guess that could be said in any country though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mental Puppy

Mental Puppy Mors Est Salus Moderator

I think that's the only way out for them, but it also has a lot to do with culture.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Annihilator

Annihilator Gathering Leftovers

According to what I've searched, she's a prostitute working in the Pan-americana hotel, and a certain male was arrested because the case was once regarded as homicide.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Silo

Silo " CHUTZ-PAH "

Great...now i got that song stuck in my head. :p

• LOL LOL x 2
  11. Silo

Silo " CHUTZ-PAH "

Makes me wonder if it's from the culture, expectations, exploitation or bullying. I guess that could be said in any country though.

Probably a little bit of all but the ones that really suck are the ones that are forced into marriage with much older men.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Moshie

Moshie Meh

Probably a little bit of all but the ones that really suck are the ones that are forced into marriage with much older men.[/QUOTE]
    Yeah it's pretty insane how there are still cultures that treat women like property.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Amoxicillin

Amoxicillin Lurker

Ahhh this was exactly what I was thinking

• Like Like x 2
  14. Plouton

Interesting. It is possible she could have had syphilis. I only bring this up because the morgue attendants aren't wearing gloves and one of them has left a bloody finger print on her arm. Times certainly have changed.

• Like Like x 1
  15. High-Grade

High-Grade Square Go Shuppa

The B&W pics are great...thanks...:beer: