Necrophile Worker Molests Dead Body In The Morgue

Discussion in 'Autopsies & Morgues' started by C_R, Jul 5, 2010.

1. keymon231

keymon231 Professional Beaver Inspector

Some people prefer disease rather than to be treated like a blind man walking through the mine field by his sex partner lol.

2. keymon231

keymon231 Professional Beaver Inspector

Not me, as long as I see boobs and pussy, I don't ask question.

3. Necrophilliac1

Necrophilliac1 Lurker

First autopsy pic I ever saw and the one that converted me to necrophilia. He really goes to town on that bitch!

4. TwistedBitch

TwistedBitch Gore Whore

I can't find any more information on these pics. Saw these years ago and still want to know the backstory :(

They are strangely arousing :wank: ;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Necrophilliac1

Necrophilliac1 Lurker

Now that, is hot as fuck:dawg:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

u really gotta be a sick mother fucker to finger a corpse, he cleary aint tappin a live ass.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Alice Ayres

Alice Ayres Bad and Boujee

me, personally, i couldn't care less what happens to my body after i'm dead.
    however, i would have a problem with someone fucking a loved one of mine, when they're dead.

8. Popsicle

Popsicle lelel

Jesus this is too much....feeling sicckk

9. 5108626

5108626 Lurker

I heard somewhere it's a fake...

10. sinbadsss

sinbadsss forum lurker

body needs a zipper.how about that side vision????

11. Ugh!!! :<_>:
    Sick as FUCK...I hope this faggot lost his fucking job man....I'm a HUGE gorewhore..but to fuck a corpse?!?..I'm cool!! :vomit::vomit::no:

• Like Like x 1
  12. KuriousKitty

KuriousKitty Kuriosity Kills

If you still have the name of the site would you pm it to me? Thanks.

13. shanksta

shanksta Unforgiven-

14. FallenSentry

FallenSentry The Relentless Cynic Short Bussed

I'll describe that Necro in one awesome Meme...
    ready?

[​IMG]

15. Gut Gravy

Gut Gravy Fresh Meat

Is it because the woman was molested while dead? If that's the case, then I respect your opinion. However, what about the rest of the innocent poor souls, who met an early grave? Did they too, belong to family members who loved them dearly?

Again, if this is your "fine line" well, THAT'S FINE!!

If an innocent person indeed was murdered, wouldn't the surviving family members, have their "fine line" as well?

If I had a family member who was murdered well, I'd find that pretty disrespectful. It wouldn't matter to me, how they were killed.

...but in either situation here, the offending/guilty party, would look pretty good swinging from a rope!!

...my opinion?

I'd be likely to believe, that most of society, would find this website to be utterly disrespectful. I imagine most of these people's "fine line," would be making a decision, if they are going to have pizza or lasagna this evening.

To the dead, it doesn't matter. I've learned to separate the difference, between life and death. I had a close cousin recently, who committed suicide. (sorry, no pics) :(

By separating these two, as well as seeking justice for all, enables me to keep as sane, as humanly possible in this world.

I find this website "therapeutic," because it enables me to stare at death in the face, and laugh at it. When I'm dead, I won't be laughing anymore...

Nor would I care!! :)

16. VIIIXIII

VIIIXIII Hush Super Moderator

This isn't F/L/H, let's be civil and keep the memes to a minimum.

• Like Like x 1
  17. tl;dr

tl;dr Banned

That wasn't pleasant viewing, it must take a special breed of person to do that, a breed that that I hope doesn't breed.

18. shanksta

shanksta Unforgiven-

I dated a dude that wanted to become a medical examiner. I'm not attacking him, but I never could understand what it would take to do such a thing. I suppose, no different than my original goal in Investigations. But, I'm sure there has to be those one or two that have sinister intentions. With all things.

19. tl;dr

tl;dr Banned

Human anatomy is interesting to some I guess and after a while I am sure it just becomes a job but it's something I could never do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. shanksta

shanksta Unforgiven-

It is interesting. Just unsettling to KNOW there are some that are interested in that field with other intentions rather than to medically examine the body but to molest the body.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1