John Deere Green

Discussion in 'Autopsies & Morgues' started by MrWyoming, May 26, 2017.

1. Silo

Silo " CHUTZ-PAH "

I usually let most repost go because let's be frank, some get into gore late so why not let them enjoy but dayum dude, you just went all out ancient history. I remember all the sickos and necrophiliacs coming out to Blondy on rotten but no worries man, you get a pass and learn from your mistakes. :tu:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mental Puppy

Mental Puppy Mors Est Salus Moderator

:D

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. MrWyoming

MrWyoming Rookie

Honestly, I had no idea that this particular photo (set) got so many reposts and so much attention from the gore community. I do remember seeing this float around back in the day, from Rotten and perhaps Ogrish/Goregasm too, and I found the set to be quite mesmerizing at the time, always wanted to know the story behind it. So sorry, bro

• Like Like x 2
  4. Silo

Silo " CHUTZ-PAH "

Oh nah man no need for that. If I came across as being upset im not, on the contrary I feel the same way you do. I also was memorized with Blondy, not in a sick way, but the picture carried a life of its own. Got tons of feed back. Actually maybe once in a while I don't mind seeing it, just thought you were a long time member who should of known but you're good man. And thank you for not wigging out and being understandable. Some members can't take a little adversity and criticism well without taking it personal and going Into a tantrum. Anytime bud. Be well and thnx again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MrWyoming

MrWyoming Rookie

It's just fucking hard to get fresh high-quality content these days. It's so redundant. Always the same man wearing flip-flops gunned down in Brazil, or Thailand bloater.... is there any way we can lure interested EMTs and other medical/LE professionals to leak photos here, perhaps from the US, UK and first-world nations for a change? I know it's a far-fetched request, but things are getting boring around here

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Silo

Silo " CHUTZ-PAH "

I just had an in depth conversation with somebody the other day about that very same topic. You're so right. I mean unless you're out in the world taking these photographs it's very difficult to get something unique. Almost all come from four or five websites and then when you finally find something new it's going to get reposted it from another site. To truly get some unique pictures you're going to have to dig really deep and find the site nobody has found yet. So far as it goes here, it's whoever finds the first post is it. But try not to let that discourage you if you see it and you think I hasn't been posted go for it flip flops and all is my best advice. And then there are also videos, not too many people post the same videos so you can try that as well if you like. Another thing you can do is if you find pictures that you know that have never been posted go for it and post them here they will be like brand new ones. My best wishes and I hope everything turns out okay for you.

7. Equal Hater

Equal Hater Unbannable by decree!

Listen... I have it, from good reliable sources... I mean, these are good friends of mine... anyways very reliable sources tell me these stories are fake news. They are all fake news and, believe me, my sources tell me you are grandstander... a showboat. I and only I can tell you which story is true, because I know more about deep web stories than the creators of the deep web, believe me. I can solve this mystery in about ten minutes. Ten minutes, that's it. Because I know these things, and I understand the deep web. I mean, I didn't know much about it but after checking with my friends, which by the way are very, very knowledgeable about this, I figured out the deep web in just ten minutes. And I am taking my great ideas to my people, to DOA, to snatch, to implement a great banhammer rule to keep us safe from fake news from the deep web that can harm Gorgrishians, because I have pledged to protect the people of Goregrish, not the people from other Gore sites.

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1