John Deere Green

Discussion in 'Autopsies & Morgues' started by MrWyoming, May 26, 2017.

1. MrWyoming

MrWyoming Rookie

...on a hot summer night.
    (Sorry if repost)

Attached Files:

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. snatch

snatch Once more into the breach. Harder.

Listen buddy, pal, old friend, pics from rotten are 20 years old. Go find something new. And thumbnails suck.

There are standards here....

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. MrWyoming

MrWyoming Rookie

Well, pardon me, is contributing a crime around these parts? We got a shortage of new content because everybody is a snowflake today and nobody WANTS to share in the first place. Back in the day, EMTs, medics and cops risked a hell of a lot to share with the community the morbid realities of life. Now, nobody wants to know about the morbid realities of life, the EMTs who want to share are too pussified to do so and we are forced to rely on oldies but goodies from Rotten, Ogrish and Goregasm to keep the constant stream of content going otherwise we would die off. When was the last time you saw a photo that wasn't from Brazil, Thailand or India but rather a first-world nation with an abundance of tragic incidents and emergency responders willing to share classified photos and details of said incidents with the "gore community"? When was the last time we had a crime-scene photo from the US? Or Germany? Or the UK?

4. snatch

Hush up. Im giving you constructive criticism. Go find the new stuff and post it and i shall be the first to commend you.

• Like Like x 2
  5. MrWyoming

MrWyoming Rookie

I am sitting on some great material, that are NOT reposts and weren't ripped off Rotten and Ogrish. This material comes with backstories. I already have a few down, if you look hard enough. I just wanted to share this pic because some oldies ARE goodies. I thought you'd be grateful.

6. snatch

Think again. That is indeed an oldie/goodie. It is a woman and i believe there are 8 photos in the series.
    Quit sitting on your great material...make it interesting ffs

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. MrWyoming

MrWyoming Rookie

Playing "hangman"

While you were sleeping....
    There is more that I am working on BTW... Trying to fetch more info. My brother was an EMT and he runs a few of those underground forensic sites, lotta goodies on there that don't get shared because they're almost the Deep Web.

• Like Like x 1
  8. snatch

You so edgy long time

• LOL LOL x 3
  9. MrWyoming

MrWyoming Rookie

Also, I remember reading somewhere (ManiacNanny was the site's name, and it's still up) that she was a hooker in Philly who OD'd but I also read on another site that this same woman fell prey to a brutal rape and murder. So I'm not sure which story to believe....

10. MrWyoming

MrWyoming Rookie

How the hell am I being edgy? My bro is edgy.... I'm just the messenger.

11. snatch

So, basically you know shit

12. MrWyoming

MrWyoming Rookie

I don't know jack-fucking-shit about THIS case, it's been floating around for years but no one has been able to pinpoint a story like they were able to with the Porsche Girl (remember that?)..... I wish I did though.... I AM lucky enough to have a bro in the business who can supply me with details on other sets that are fresh....

13. make something up like "go to shark farm" and post the freshness.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • You're gonna get raped You're gonna get raped x 1
  14. D.N.R.

D.N.R. Medication time Super Moderator

You obviously do not work in the medical field. Losing a good job and possibly your license is not worth a few likes on a gore site ffs.:facepalm:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. #hippa. i know a surgeon.

• Like Like x 1
  16. MrWyoming

MrWyoming Rookie

I concur, I most certainly agree that the stakes appear far too high, that's why I'm not throwing a hissy fit. All I'm saying is people appeared bold enough to take the risk back in the heyday of Ogrish and Rotten. The risks were still high as hell back then, the costs were the same, etc. But EMTs and other medical professionals, who had a vested interest in "morbid reality", somehow mustered up the nerve to leak sensitive photos to thousands of death hounds like you and I. To inform and educate us on the unpleasant realities of death, for the most part. This is simply not the case in this day and age. I understand the reasoning why it isn't, but I am also lamenting the loss of diversity of material.... now it's all "Brazilian in flip-flops found with GSW wound to head" or "Thailand bloater with bulging eyes pulled from lake". I'm getting jaded, I want this "gore community" to represent the million ways, million ethnicities, million circumstances and million faces of death. Not just 0.5%. Am I asking for too much? I probably am

• tl;dr tl;dr x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. MrWyoming

MrWyoming Rookie

Go drunk, you're home

• Good job faggot Good job faggot x 1
  18. are you from bestgore or cutedeadgays?

• LOL LOL x 1
  19. snatch

It isn't the story, it's how you tell it

Now get out there and finish the eighth grade

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. MrWyoming

MrWyoming Rookie

Neither. That is an absurd accusation. What the hell would I be doing hanging around these shit sites? BestGore? Bleh.... And who the hell hangs around cdg anyways, besides the obvious?