Dead women in pantyhose

Discussion in 'Murder & Genocide Images' started by yuma, Jun 16, 2016.

1. cheesegrate

cheesegrate Lurker

Actually most people don't soil themselves when they die. And there's no indication from the photos that the girl who died on the ferry soiled herself. I agree that her tights are wet/dirty because of how the body was positioned in a damp or wet environment, and her feet are dirty and wet likely because of moisture trapped within her footwear, which was probably removed right before the photos were taken. Those that soil themselves usually release their bladder (if it's full). The anal sphincter does relax in death, but unless the rectum is full of stool or there are involuntary spasms from usually sudden traumatic brain injury expelling feces, it is rare.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. ghostqqq

ghostqqq Lurker

very professional thx

3. yuma

yuma Rookie

The accident happened on 2013.2.23. She worked in a nightclub and died when hanging out with her customer.

1. 2. 3.
    Like how soft her body was after death.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ghostqqq

ghostqqq Lurker

really good video

5. yuma

yuma Rookie

2016.11.24 corpse of a girl of ~20yo was found in a river. She wore white shirts and a dark-blue miniskirt, black tights and high heels.

6. yuma

yuma Rookie

In Murino, under the bridge, they found the corpse of a half-dressed woman

In Murino, under the bridge, the corpse of a half-uncovered woman was found. In Murino, under the bridge, the body of a battered middle-aged woman was found. The police of the Vsevolozhsk district of the Leningrad Region establish her identity and the circumstances of her death.
    As it became known, the corpse of the unknown was discovered by a nurse from Novo-Devyatkino. Experts have documented multiple bruises and abrasions on the body, and a band with bruises on the neck. A woman of about 40 was dressed in black sports pants and a white jersey, the sock was on only one leg. The jacket lay side by side.
    Causes of death are established.

Source: 47новостей из Ленинградской области

zenit_4_984716354.
    zenit_3.

Attached Files:

7. _Xtina_

_Xtina_ Poster girl

What about brain dead woman in pantyhose?

This is Kylie Jenner, and her belt says "dead."
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. tenguix

tenguix Balls deep in the dead.

She couldn't even take the tag off her thong?
    tumblr_ljzm5vkQhA1qixleeo1_500.

9. yuma

yuma Rookie

I totally agree with you. The tag sucks.

10. yuma

yuma Rookie

11. ghostqqq

ghostqqq Lurker

IMG_1650.JPG

Attached Files:

12. shop-boy

shop-boy Fresh Meat

wow dont tell me this is from the london attack

13. yuma

yuma Rookie

Thank you ghostqqq. It is the terrorism attack in London unfortunately.

I uploaded high-resolution photos here. Feel free to have a look at them. I am feeling sad for those victims. Fuck the terrorists.

Attached Files:

14. Xiaojing Tan

Xiaojing Tan Lurker

The lovely corpse of a drowned girl in China.
    thumb_1609. thumb_1488. thumb_1308. thumb_1234. thumb_1200. thumb_1160. thumb_1111. thumb_608. thumb_525. thumb_510. thumb_488. thumb_477. thumb_422. thumb_357.

15. yuma

yuma Rookie

I posted her before, at disaster - Drowned girls
    But I like your version as it is more clear. Could you share the link of this video with me?
    Btw, I like the tattoo on her rottern whaist because it looks so bitchy. She must have had a wonderful fuck before getting killed.

16. Xiaojing Tan

Xiaojing Tan Lurker

I have fogotten the original link of the video. However I have saved the video by myself. Can I upload the video here?

• Like Like x 1
  17. yuma

yuma Rookie

I don't know. I usually upload videos to YouTube and share them here.

18. Xiaojing Tan

Xiaojing Tan Lurker

There it is. I heard from the local forum that the girl got drunk two nights before. Then she disappeared till her lovely corpse floated in the river. No one was arrested as a result of her death.

Her photo when she was still alive: