Chinese woman autopsy

Discussion in 'Autopsies & Morgues' started by Andrei Parlow, May 21, 2017.

1. Andrei Parlow

Andrei Parlow NewbieX

She probably committed suicide by overdosing on pills

Chinese-Girl-Discovered-and-Autopsy-001. Chinese-Girl-Discovered-and-Autopsy-002. Chinese-Girl-Discovered-and-Autopsy-003. Chinese-Girl-Discovered-and-Autopsy-004. Chinese-Girl-Discovered-and-Autopsy-006. Chinese-Girl-Discovered-and-Autopsy-007. Chinese-Girl-Discovered-and-Autopsy-008. Chinese-Girl-Discovered-and-Autopsy-009.

Chinese-Girl-Discovered-and-Autopsy-005.

• Like Like x 9
  2. McM

McM Krautnigger

What are the marks on her neck?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Domino69

Domino69 In the Prep Room

Dayum girl, shave

4. Liver1

Liver1 Rookie

Looks like scratches to me, her pillow (1st pic) looks in a bit of a strange position, like it was held over her face maybe?
    It looks to me like suffocation by someone and the scratches are from someone holding her neck?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. 1fktmind

1fktmind The meaning of life is that it stops.

Does look like suicide to me... And you can see she has been relaxing her arms when rigor mortis occured... It is not uncommon to get bleedings like this near the throat if she died from lack of brain oxygen, which is normal if you suicide by pills when your organs starts to shutdown ( ive seen quite a few, when they get brought in, they look a lot like this)
    Last thing, although im no forensic expert...IMO normally hands would be damaged if there was a struggle, she had a decent nailjob, still seems fine...

Regardless.. Very nice set!

• Like Like x 3
  6. GOLDSUN

GOLDSUN G.G.M

Why is her body on the floor during autopsy?

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Moshie

Moshie Meh

Asking the real questions...

8. Nokia1520

Nokia1520 NewbieX

死因是窒息死亡,你们可以看到法医解剖颈部表皮破损解剖后出现皮下出血,我怀疑是奸杀

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Silo

Silo " CHUTZ-PAH "

First, that is wired that an autopsy is being perform on a floor...and yes, she could of used a trim but it looks by the marks on her neck and that they are most likely looking for subconjunctival hemorrhage under her eye lids, and could possibly be looking at death by asphyxiation.

10. yulin001

yulin001 NewbieX

me too

• Agree Agree x 1