Bus Flips Rolls Slides

Discussion in 'Train, Truck, Car or Motorcycle' started by DeathHand, Jul 11, 2016.

1. DeathHand

DeathHand Let It All Bleed Out

Bus crashes can be deadly for passengers. Most do not have their seat belts on, if the bus even has any, and when those big boys flip and roll passengers are often ejected out the windows and crushed as the bus continues to slide on top of them. Others, a seat away from the windows usually bounce around inside the bus and die from slamming into others, the roof, the floor, seats, etc. These ones usually remain inside the bus while others might end up hanging half way out of a window once the bus comes to a stop.

This tourist bus rolled into town on a rainy day full of 50 tourists. The driver lost control as the bus slid on the wet road. The bus then flipped over, rolled and skidded down the road on it's side. Dead passengers, and body parts, were scattered on the road while other dead were heaped up inside the bus. Amazingly, out of 50 passengers, only 8 of them died on the spot. All of the ones who survived were injured, some severely.

Shaoyang City, China, May 23, 2015

Set 1.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-1-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-2-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-3-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-4-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-5-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

• Like Like x 14
  2. DeathHand

Set 2.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-6-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-7-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-8-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-9-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-10-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

• Like Like x 13
  3. DeathHand

Set 3.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-11-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-12-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-13-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-14-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

• Like Like x 9
  4. DeathHand

Set 4.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-15-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-16-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-17-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-18-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

tourist-bus-flips-rolls-and-slides-spilling-out-passengers-19-Shaoyang-City-CH-may-23-15.

• Like Like x 13
  5. McM

McM Krautnigger

Would cost a lot of money to build a bus safe against severe accidents, I guess. Integrated 'roof-cage', security glass on all windows, etc. Remember, we once had a discussion about more mandatory security measures in buses after some heavy accidents here in Germany.
    I think the result was, seat-belts are a obligation now, but feel free not to use them. :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  6. DeathHand

Yes, and I don't think that the bus companies want to put out alot of money...although they probably put out alot after families sue them. I think that stronger windows might be a good idea, but with the force that these bodies fly around in they'd probably die from smashing into the thickened windows.

I think the only solution is mandatory use of seat belts - although that would be impossible to enforce.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. OneSickOne

OneSickOne Kinky as a twisted chain

I would hate to have to clean that up.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Mental Puppy

Mental Puppy Mors Est Salus Moderator

Some carnage there, looks like a bomb hit the place.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. SimmonS

SimmonS SS Teutonic knights templar

Confucious say: Chinese man who drive bus never again sit at table with family of passengers.

• LOL LOL x 6
  10. deviant2

deviant2 edgy

First set, last pic...
    Ya reckon the fellow in the suitcoat, shorts and slides is looking for a new pair of shoes?

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. rottenfresh

rottenfresh ummmmm, You smell that? Morbid Mania

That cheapass bus, doesn't look like it's built well like a fuckin Greyhound bus does. They must've had Gorilla glue holding that sardine can together. :huuurp:

• LOL LOL x 5
  12. jimbob

jimbob Yorkshire born n bred

and only 8 dead looks like carnage

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Domino69

Domino69 In the Prep Room

DWA

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Nex

Nex You've Heard It All Before

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  15. kevin kirk

kevin kirk Forum Veteran

I would be pissed if I had to die on a burning bus because someone put strong safety glass in it.

• Like Like x 2
  16. McM

McM Krautnigger

Our buses have a grip on certain windows (around 3-5 per bus). Pulling this emergency grip looses the seal of the window and you can push it out (or draw inside) quite easily. The old system with the red hammers is rarely seen meanwhile, because the hammers got stolen anyway.
    Trams and trains have these grips as well.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

Have a nice trip? Na.

• LOL LOL x 3
  18. BigWill6363

BigWill6363 Sniper

I can only imagine how bad that had to suck

19. tero

tero GOREBABY

And I was just seriousely booking my san fransisco trip, via (GREYHOUND), shit my days ruined.This is a brutal scene.:mad: