A Mother's Love

Discussion in 'Murder & Genocide Images' started by SmoKee, Jun 17, 2017.

1. SmoKee

SmoKee NewbieX

DSC03063.JPG DSC03064.JPG DSC03068.JPG DSC03071.JPG DSC03228.JPG PB060026.JPG PB060054.JPG PB060147.JPG PB060361.JPG PB060418.JPG PB060518.JPG On November the 5th, 2006 in Cherokee county Georgia a horrific crime occurred.
    A single mom of 3 was in her kithcen cleaning up dishes and her youngest daughter was on the computer in the next room.
    Her daughter was building a Build A Bear she wanted online.
    She asked her mom to come and see.
    Her mother who we are calling Sue went to go and see her daughters creation.
    As she entered the room to see she heard Glass shatter in the Kitchen.
    She ran to see a masked man busting thru her window and unlocking her door.
    After he got into the home he went on to put a gun to her head and pull the trigger.
    It was jammed. He beat her with the gun and brutally raped and stabb the female at least 25 times.
    Her 7 year old daughter witnessed most of the crime.
    When he had moved the Sue to the bedroom he put the little girl in a closet.
    The closet however did not have a door. She left the closet and went into the bathroom.
    Once he realized she had moved he went to see what she was doing.
    He was naked and covered in blood.
    He told the little girl she better stay there until he told her otherwise.
    Once the attacker thought that Sue was near death he ordered the mother to call her daughter in so he could have his way with her and finish the job.
    The mother then acted as if she was dead.
    Once he thought he had killed her he got up and went after the daughter.
    After he was out of sight the mother pulled herself up and got a knife.
    The attacker heard her and came back after her again, but as he did the mother stabbed him in the chest.
    He went out the back door and then she told her daughter to go upstairs get under her bed, lock the door and do not come out until the police or her came in to get her.
    Then she heard him coming back in the front. The battle continued for some time. He had gained control again and asked Sue " Where is your God now?".
    As she answered he is here with me something lifted him up off of her and she turned over with the knife straight up in the air.
    As she did he came down on top of her and the knife went straight thru him. This was one of the bloodiest crime scenes experienced in 25 years and the first time in Cherokee county history that a rape ended with the female killing her attacker at the scene.
    How the female survived only god knows. She said she knew she couldn't die because her baby needed her. The media says she saved her daughter. She says her daughter saved her.
    Because without her need to protect her she would have probably died that night.
    As a result DFACS took custody of her child, saying that she had chosen bad people to associate with.
    She had no idea that this guy that she had once attended school with and had ran into here and there through out the years could have ever done something of this nature. She didn't invite him there that night. She didn't tell him to wear a ski mask in and try to shoot her.
    She certainly didn't ask him to come and to rape and stab her in front of her child.
    Could you imagine going thru this just to end up separated from the child you had tried so hard to protect. Had this mother not used her instincts and played dead I may have been writing you about a double murder. But that isn't the case. However this mother did get robbed of all she had worked for. Her beautiful home that she loved so much was so blood stained, most everything had to be removed from it. Even if this were not the case she could never take her daughter back to the house which would be such a reminder of the things that happened that night.
    As far as going back to work it will be a while, her hands had severe damage from crushed bones and stabs from the knife. Her biggest concern now is getting her family back. To do this she will go in front of a DFACS panel and must be able to show she has a stable home and can provide for her children

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Béla Kiss

Béla Kiss Je ne sais quoi.

I really had to scroll to get to the info.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. SmoKee

SmoKee NewbieX

I'm really sorry, I fucked up that post !!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Béla Kiss

Béla Kiss Je ne sais quoi.

Good images at least.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. _Xtina_

_Xtina_ Poster girl

This was in 2006- any update? Did she get her daughter back? Is she ok?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. snatch

snatch Once more into the breach. Harder.

Cold casing around here

Wino did a thread about this called bloody hell...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. tero

tero GOREBABY

Cant imagine the shear Terror? Wow,:shock: shes Wonder Woman.I prey shes got her life back by now?

8. TehBitch

TehBitch ~*I Squirt Blonde~* Administrator

Fixed.:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. old is the new theme.

10. snatch

snatch Once more into the breach. Harder.

Something is afoot at the circle k

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Moshie

Moshie Meh

Yeah I'm curious how they could take the kids away, maybe for a short while until she got back on her feet. I hope she got them back.

12. pamela428

pamela428 NewbieX

13. pamela428

pamela428 NewbieX

That poor mother,at least she had strength to save her child from being raped,hope she gets her family back

14. 1fktmind

1fktmind The meaning of life is that it stops.

What a legend