5 Women ~ 4 Kids Dead

Discussion in 'Train, Truck, Car or Motorcycle' started by DeathHand, Jun 19, 2016.

1. DeathHand

DeathHand Let It All Bleed Out

A truck full of 5 vacationing adult women and several female minors went missing on Nov. 3, 2015.

The truck had veered off the road when approaching a curve in the road and went over the side, tumbling almost 70m's down a steep hillside and landing on it's roof.

The truck was found about 6 days later with all occupants still inside it.

Acapulco, Nov. 8, 2016.

Set 1.

9-females-adults-minors-infants-die-truck-rolls-70m-into-ravine-1-Acapulco-MX-nov-8-15.

9-females-adults-minors-infants-die-truck-rolls-70m-into-ravine-2-Acapulco-MX-nov-8-15.

9-females-adults-minors-infants-die-truck-rolls-70m-into-ravine-3-Acapulco-MX-nov-8-15.

9-females-adults-minors-infants-die-truck-rolls-70m-into-ravine-4-Acapulco-MX-nov-8-15.

9-females-adults-minors-infants-die-truck-rolls-70m-into-ravine-5-Acapulco-MX-nov-8-15.

• Like Like x 12
  2. DeathHand

DeathHand Let It All Bleed Out

Set 2.

1. Cranes were needed to hoist the truck and it's cargo out of the ravine.
    9-females-adults-minors-infants-die-truck-rolls-70m-into-ravine-6-Acapulco-MX-nov-8-15.

9-females-adults-minors-infants-die-truck-rolls-70m-into-ravine-7-Acapulco-MX-nov-8-15.

4. The truck is brought to the top... 9-females-adults-minors-infants-die-truck-rolls-70m-into-ravine-8-Acapulco-MX-nov-8-15.

9-females-adults-minors-infants-die-truck-rolls-70m-into-ravine-9-Acapulco-MX-nov-8-15.

9-females-adults-minors-infants-die-truck-rolls-70m-into-ravine-10-Acapulco-MX-nov-8-15.

9-females-adults-minors-infants-die-truck-rolls-70m-into-ravine-11-Acapulco-MX-nov-8-15.

• Like Like x 18
  3. Hazelnuts

Hazelnuts Well Known Member

Oh fuck! That's a mess in there. It's like they peeled back the top of one of those weird cans of mystery meat at the grocery store.

• LOL LOL x 13
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. gorten

gorten Well Known Member

"Shit you beat me to it!"

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wolf

Wolf “The weak are meat the strong do eat.”

Wow. The Griswolds family vacation doesn't seem so bad compared to this.

• LOL LOL x 5
  6. Mental Puppy

Mental Puppy Mors Est Salus Moderator

Great post DH, mystery solved.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Funkleburger

Funkleburger stir-crazy

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  8. McM

McM Krautnigger

Weird, that nobody was thrown out of the vehicle and the doors are still shut.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  9. rottenfresh

rottenfresh ummmmm, You smell that? Morbid Mania

Just a massive montage of rancid, rotten human corpsemeat. Very unfortunate, you just never know when your fuckin time is up.:death::rose:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

Packed in like sardines with a bunch of shit in the very back. Where do mexicans vaca? :lulz:

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  11. OneSickOne

OneSickOne Kinky as a twisted chain

In that climate it sure does not take decomp long to get well on its way.

• Agree Agree x 6
  12. Redd peters

Redd peters Blah Blah Blah Whatever

Just a blob of rotting body parts. I bet that truck stinks so fucking bad. You know there was a survivor or two after it finally stop rolling down the mountain. What a way to die.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Silo

Silo " CHUTZ-PAH "

Yeah, I just hope it wasn't a rental.
    Imagine having to return that heaping stench of shit. How do even start explaining that to the front counter person?

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  14. BigWill6363

BigWill6363 Sniper

i know you were joking, but in sacramento, each rental car company had its own yard at the airport for wrecked cars

• Like Like x 3
  15. soul64

soul64 Yeah well, people in hell want ice water.

Lol,sorry read that shit and couldn't help but laughing my ass off:D what a shitty way to go.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Totentanz

Totentanz Lurking Lurker

Was wondering if what I was seeing in set 2 pic 3 (listed as 4th pic tho) was an exposed cracked skull. Yeppers. Gonna need some major rolls of duct tape to get that shit back together

• Like Like x 1
  17. ladyorgana

ladyorgana NewbieX

I can't even tell any of them apart.