WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTO: Syrian Shia Child Who Watched Parents Killed Has Her Heart Cut Out

Discussion in 'Murder & Genocide' started by 00Unkn0wn, Oct 6, 2013.

1. 00Unkn0wn

00Unkn0wn Forum Member

Their children now, your children tomorrow. The fully male controlled and run Islamic societies are never far from the worse savagery imaginable, making their warlord prophet proud. What happened to the small Shia girl in Syria who were forced to watch her parents being killed that we reported on a few weeks ago?

[​IMG]

According to Syrian Truth’s Facebook page, the photo is of a toddler who was living in the Deir ez-Zor Governate in eastern Syria, bordering Iraq. She was tied up by members of the U.S.-supported “Free Syrian Army” — which is dominated by foreign, Sunni jihadis — and made to watch as her mother and father were killed for being Shia. Here is how the Obama administration is using your tax dollars — mockingly in the name of “freedom.”

As you can see her heart has been cut out and stuffed with cloth. No need to speculate what was done to that heart.

Want your tax monies to be supporting Barack Hussein, Francois Hollande and David Cameron’s funding of “rebels” (terrorists=devout Muslim savages) in the Saudi, Qatari, Jordan, and Turkey’s Sunni genocide of Shia’s?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. MawlinRogue

MawlinRogue YNWA

I posted the first pic in the Syrian war thread here quite unsure of its authenticity. Thanks for the complete picture and story. cheers!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Airmax

Airmax Cannon Fodder

this pic is of a girl that was killed by al Assad groups! i have seen this pic before and the FSA got nothing to do with this! also the girl in chains is not the same girl and this pics is made by the week propaganda of al Assad supporters and anti Islamic sits.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. MawlinRogue

MawlinRogue YNWA

Prove it

• Like Like x 1
  5. Airmax

Airmax Cannon Fodder

this girl is a sunni not shia at all and she was killed in Aleppo on 2012 and you can see her mother at 1:08 also her father at the end

• Like Like x 7
  6. MawlinRogue

MawlinRogue YNWA

good
    good argument

• Like Like x 1
  7. Airmax

Airmax Cannon Fodder

all i want to say is don't let your hatred to Islam blind you and don't be stupid and believe what those imbeciles say because the Syrian government propaganda is the worst! even worst than Fox

• Like Like x 3
  8. pixelpusher1

pixelpusher1 Lets get fucked up & do fucked up shit Sherri Moon

The fact still remains that a poor little girl got murdered! Fucking hate people who kill dogs and children no wait I just hate people!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. GOLDSUN

GOLDSUN G.G.M

Good one there.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Airmax

Airmax Cannon Fodder

really? :nig: im not good in telling joks my friend

11. Psycho Lady

Psycho Lady Fun Times

That poor child. She didn't live long & had absolute terror at the end of her life. Fucking assholes!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. 00Unkn0wn

00Unkn0wn Forum Member

This are the people Obama is intending to aid & says that they only want to live in "peace". I never expected to have an Islamic president for the US.

13. MajorWhiteBoy

MajorWhiteBoy Banned

You're wrong. You need to know that.

You are incorrect.

Oh god. I showed that picture of her on the fence to EVERYONE i could. I didnt know what had happened to her. I feel somehow defeated. If it will help, i will even pray to their worthless god of shit to let them suffer and suffer but never die.

14. Airmax

Airmax Cannon Fodder

Obama have no intention to help these people from the start! all he was thinking about was will Assad or even the rebels are going to attack israel and if they did then he will attack. cant anybody see that every thing changed and he became more piceful after Russia promise that assad will dispose of his chemical weapons even so assad did use it and that was as obama said a red line! he will give the finger to the rebels at the end after each sides becomes week and israel is 100% safe . so don't worry 00Unkn0wn Obama is on your side all the way like it or not

15. 00Unkn0wn

00Unkn0wn Forum Member

Israel has never been 100% safe, I mean Obama is sending weapons to terrorist groups. the ones he promised to hunt and kill, he is now aiding them.
    He fights them in Afghanistan and supports them in Syria, he closes all National Parks after the "government shut down". I don't know who would want a president like that.

16. Airmax

Airmax Cannon Fodder

the new plane is why do we fight the Islamic groups? why don't we create a situation that makes them appear in a Arabic country then make that country government fight them and make them destroy each other (shia and sunni) we don't need to intervene just watch them kill each other and give weapons to the rabbles to make the conflict longer and bloodier. no one is clean in this war not america not assad for killing a lot of his people and getting a hand from Russia and Iran and also the rabbles for taking the aid from a bad and horrible groups like al tawheed army that is even more evil than al qaida. its a religious war shia and sunni dot get along for more than a 1000 years and this will end badly for each of them.

17. MawlinRogue

MawlinRogue YNWA

First off its a civil war. The messiah complex card has been thrown at the table for too long with disastrous results. Obummer is clearly a puppet just swinging at the tunes of a higher authority coz clearly a missile attack for punishment against chemical attacks is like adding fuel to the fire

18. datdutchguy

datdutchguy putting bags over heads.

those pictures make me sick..im aware this happens around the world but pictures like these are the worst of the fucking worst.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Airmax

Airmax Cannon Fodder

as you said obama is a puppet and the Jewish lobby is the puppeteer who is taking benefit of all this

20. 00Unkn0wn

00Unkn0wn Forum Member

Some people want to make holidays for the muslims in the US.

Registrations will be open without invites around the first few days of each month.