ggbanners

Travis Alexander Case - DISCUSS IT HERE!

Discussion in 'Flame/Lame/Hate' started by James Kent, Jan 15, 2013.

1. roper64

roper64 Rookie

I think they said that her grandparents got home around 3pm and noticed the robbery and jodi arrived shortly after

2. gobblegobble12

gobblegobble12 Don't feed the bears.

Good point..a .25 is not big at all. It could fit in my palm, no problem. I wonder if she threw it into a lake, or river or somewhere else. I was thinking of driving to the Hoover dam and having a look myself.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Poodledoodlemom

Poodledoodlemom Banned

Oh I didn't hear that.

Also...has anyone discussed whether or not any of those CD's that TA supposedly threw and it rolled on her face or something like that? Would an expert be able to see if he did in fact try to open CD's on his computer? I know they can find things that have been typed. Does that make sense?

4. roper64

roper64 Rookie

yup and a $20 bill and $10 bill out of Jodis' room was taken too

• Like Like x 1
  5. Poodledoodlemom

Poodledoodlemom Banned

Good one! I didn't think of the Hoover dam!!!!

Also, I'm not sure exactly how big a .25 is. But if it's that small...how would she be able to hold the gun in both hands if it's that small? To me that would seem kind of hard.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. notquitedead

notquitedead Well Known Member

Along the highways in the desert states are these rest areas with outhouses. Boy do they stink! The toilet is just a huge hole in the ground filled with shit. If she had dropped the gun in there I don't know if itwould ever be found.

I don't know if those shit holes ever get pumped out and if so would a gun be found. If Jodi said she threw the gun into the desert, then we know she didn't.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. chester sadie

chester sadie Lurker

Does anyone know if they can use truth serum on IT? I did hear they were going to use it on the killer in Colorado.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. whatzup911

whatzup911 Well-Known Member

On that After Dark show last night, Vinnie had a copy of the police report from that day and apparently Jodi's grandparents left at 10am and returned home at 3:30pm, while Jodi left at 1pm and returned at 3:40pm. That would have given her plenty of time, before she left on her "outing" to get the gun and stash it somewhere.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. gobblegobble12

It would be hard..she has big hands too!! If you think of a toy gun, like a cap gun..it's about that size.

She said she stopped right before the Hoover Dam to clean off the blood, and then she threw the gun. If we know where the security stops were at the time, shouldn't be THAT hard to find..that's why I think it's somewhere else completely.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Poodledoodlemom

Poodledoodlemom Banned

Wow. Why hasn't anyone thought of that??!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. indebt2

indebt2 Well-Known Member

Especially with her large hands!

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. guiltyassin

guiltyassin Rookie

I over slept.....have I missed anything....or they starting late again?:unreal:

13. indebt2

indebt2 Well-Known Member

What do ya think??

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. gobblegobble12

They start at 10:30PT every day..jury has to be there at 10:15. It makes it seem like they are running really late.

15. guiltyassin

guiltyassin Rookie

thank you

• Like Like x 1
  16. notquitedead

notquitedead Well Known Member

She had to have known the security stops were coming up. After 9/11 they were set up to make sure noone drove to the dam with explosives. Anyway, miles before the security stop there are signs warning drivers that they are required to slow down. Speed limit in AZ was 60 mph, so many miles before the stop the speed reduced to 45, then 35, then 25, then down to 5 mph. Many places to stop and clean up.

There was even an electric sign giving estimated back up time over the dam. People would stop and pee or whatever before having to sit in traffic over the dam.

So I guess what I'm saying is that it's bullshit that she didn't know about a security check coming up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Poodledoodlemom

Poodledoodlemom Banned

So they should be ready to go on about 5 min?

18. Poodledoodlemom

Poodledoodlemom Banned

Very good point!

19. gobblegobble12

Yeah..Hearing that most of the key players are already there..should start CLOSE to on time, I hope

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Poodledoodlemom

Poodledoodlemom Banned

Do we have any idea who will be called first? Or did I miss that convo too? LOL! So no more listening to JA go on and on and on...right? I don't want to get my hopes up.

I STILL haven't watched most of the beginning of the trial. I think she was on her second day testifying that I started following the trial. So I don't know about a lot of stuff. I'm watching a little at a time.