ggbanners

Travis Alexander Case - DISCUSS IT HERE!

Discussion in 'Flame/Lame/Hate' started by James Kent, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Lixen

Lixen Well Known Member

Right but if she was simply stabbing him with the end of the knife, the wounds would be a lot more narrow. Those are are long slice marks. Strange.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Every time I see her turn her head to the jury and answer a question, I think how disingenuous she looks and sounds. She makes me ill I think I’m ill right now. I’ll have to be careful she doesn’t possess my soul and take it to Hell with her! She needs and exorcist!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Skyye

Skyye Rookie

It is disgusting! I have never in my life heard a grown woman try this hard to force tears. Surely the jury sees this as plainly as we all do and she will get her rightful punishment......otherwise his family and friends will just be devastated all over again. And shame on her for making up those lies about him looking at little boys! Ugh! You know she might come off as more believable if she had never added crazy bs like that into her story. The "philandering and so called abuse" would have been enough. She just flat out deserves death all the way around.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Disturbing the Priest

Disturbing the Priest Fresh Meat

So much drama after only one dead guy...hilarious. Can't we get another case yet? Or fry somebody? Pics please?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Skyye

Skyye Rookie

Omg. I'm going to think of that movie every time she looks over at them now lol! Boy does she give me the chills.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. jamesg7500

jamesg7500 Well Known Member

Bullets and arrows are different the ME explained it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Gotta hit the sack dang now I'm going to have nightmares. See ya tomorrow all.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. roper64

roper64 Rookie

I imagine it was more like slashing at his head. The wounds look larger and wider probably because of bloating and swelling. another factor would be how she is holding the knife. Part of me wants to believe she was holding it like she is poking it at him, hence, the stab woumds to the back with a slight upwards trajectory. Part of me wants to believe she was holding it in a stabbing position ( blade protruding from little finger side of fist), this way she gets the force the deep penetrating wounds. what ya think?

9. whatzup911

whatzup911 Well-Known Member

But what you reckon she was trying to achieve with that pressure cutting technique? Those aren't classic stabs... its rather disturbing, like she was trying to SLICE his head in half.[/quote]

Could those have happened as she was chasing him down the hallway... just kind of "hacking" at him? It was obviously a very sharp knife. He has a slice type wound behind his right ear as well.

Anyone think its interesting that she didn't mutilate his genitals if jealousy was the motive?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Roxy14

Roxy14 Forum Veteran

Did someone say cat?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Roxy14

Roxy14 Forum Veteran

I still say this chick should play her movie rather than Jennifer Love.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Roxy14

Roxy14 Forum Veteran

Here's Hodi!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  13. whatzup911

Jesus H Frickin Christ! Scared the shit out of me. Who the fuck is that? :cantunsee:

• Like Like x 1
  14. roper64

roper64 Rookie

Could those have happened as she was chasing him down the hallway... just kind of "hacking" at him? It was obviously a very sharp knife. He has a slice type wound behind his right ear as well.

Anyone think its interesting that she didn't mutilate his genitals if jealousy was the motive?[/quote]

Maybe if she was truly abused she might of. I can see her mutilating his genitals because they were part of his control over her. Pay back for hurting her. But I don't believe for a second that she was abused in anyway, shape or form. Jealousy was definately part of the scenario.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. whatzup911

I totally agree with you that she would have done that had he sexually abused her. I'm just surprised that she DIDN'T do it because everything else she did was so horrible. JM should point out the lack of genital mutilation and say "so... as you can clearly see... she DID like the dick!" :rant:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. sleuth

sleuth Rookie

I always wondered if the slices on the head happened when/if he was crawling away and kept collapsing and trying to get back up to escape; and each time he fell down again his head got gashed while she held the knife maybe at waist level. (The one on the top of head seems like an odd angle.)

Just a thought. Did the ME talk about these particular ones in detail? Did the ME ever hypothosize about the size of knife? Thanks

17. roper64

roper64 Rookie

I agree with you. she wouldn't of needed an excuse to hack off his junk.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. roper64

roper64 Rookie

good thought.. I remember someone talking about the size of knife that was possibly used, but I can't remember who exactly said it.

19. Mel Un Ball

Mel Un Ball Slaying stupidity throughout!

k bar or a boning knife...from a restaurant....you know...where she always works...
    I cant remember who said kbar...

20. roper64

roper64 Rookie

Man, thats a brutal knife. Can you imagine?