ggbanners

Travis Alexander Case - DISCUSS IT HERE!

Discussion in 'Flame/Lame/Hate' started by James Kent, Jan 15, 2013.

1. toomuch

toomuch Rookie

In beginning of this trial a lot of people compared this jury and jodi to Casey Anthony and her wack ass jury.
    I think that this jury is different. I think that the big mistake in this case was putting her on the stand. Jodi's arrogant personality and probably thought she could charm her way out of this. I can talk my way out. Bat those eyes and play the part as "the victim". She probably thought that she has fooled so many so far. She could do this too. She is the one that will be her own down fall.

If they put Casey on they would have eaten her alive. I don't think she would have gotten off.
    I think that someone will get to her one day! There are to many crazies out there and 1 will get to her!

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Mel Un Ball

Mel Un Ball Slaying stupidity throughout!

No...I just pasted the youtube link.
    Let me try again!

3. whatzup911

whatzup911 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah... I was gonna ask you guys if she'd ever pulled the ADD thing before today? I don't recall ever hearing that line of bullshit before!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. BBMaggee

BBMaggee Rookie

It would be great if her parents just decided to not show up tomorrow. She deserves that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Lixen

Lixen Well Known Member

I thought they were? She referred to the pics of her vag/ass as 'her junk'. True story.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Mel Un Ball

• Like Like x 1
  7. JillandJack

JillandJack Rookie

What about her referring to her previous alcohol related blackouts? WTH?

8. Mel Un Ball

9. Mel Un Ball

If this is repetitive...let me know so i can delete!!

10. Lixen

Lixen Well Known Member

She can save all of her acronym disorders for the infirmary. No one on the jury gives a shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. JillandJack

JillandJack Rookie

I'm sorry but nothing is coming up! It's blank.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. unclb

unclb Well Known Member

JillandJack said:
    Please forgive my ignorance. Is it the caffeine in coffee or tea that is forbidden? Could they have been drinking decaff? I remember JA saying that she would bring TA drinks from Starbucks.​

Apparently its ok to drink coke and pepsi now... who knew?
    That was interesting!!-thank you for sharing!- so you can drink coke and pepsi that have caffeine but you cannot drink hot coffee or hot tea. Perhaps that is why this thread on previous post here has a cold coffee brew recipe (which I want to try). It is never brewed and never hot. Sounds like it might cause some controversy if coke/pepsi are OK but cold brew coffee isn't ? HHHMMMM??? Now, back to my favorite beverage:beer::beer::beer:

13. whatzup911

I don't see anything in that post!!!

14. Lixen

Lixen Well Known Member

You know, the CA jurors didn't even review one tiny piece of evidence?? Disgusting. But the good news is ... the JA jurors were just as outraged as the rest of us over the CA verdict. :D

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. girleigh

girleigh Rookie

They were, for sure. When JM was questioning Leslie Udy, the very last question he asked her was something like, "Is this the Jodi you knew?", and it was the one of her on all fours.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. ditdee22

ditdee22 Rookie

sociopaths are smarter than you (so they think), my pants are navy and not blue, is her saying you stupid fuck. she can't help constantly trying to prove she is smarter because she thinks she is. she can't read social clues because she literally is socially stunted. she is an empy shell, she sits at the kitchen table to observe what to do. when the women cooking in the kitchen snubs her, she concludes she must leave.

she is a pure sociapath with borderline personality disorder and also it appears she has histrionic personality disorder too. diane downs also had this. just my humble opinion

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. whatzup911

At least not until they find this website :Haplulz:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. ditdee22

ditdee22 Rookie

yeah, like the mustangs of long ago with the gas tanks in the trunk, boom!

19. whatzup911

Exactly. Second one with nothing there.

20. unclb

unclb Well Known Member

Mel Un Ball said:
    She DID say today that TA said he would F'n kill her AFTER SHE SHOT HIM didn't she??
    Right- another inconsistency caught on tape- previously she said on testimony that he said 'Ill fkg kill you" when he just left the sower that is b4 she claims she shot him. Today, she says that she remembers that he said that after she shot him. She is tripping up on her own lies (because she has so many of them she is losing track) Hopefully, JM snags her on that one (among the many).

• Agree Agree x 1