ggbanners

Travis Alexander Case - DISCUSS IT HERE!

Discussion in 'Flame/Lame/Hate' started by James Kent, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Pizzaparty99

Pizzaparty99 Fresh Meat

Of course Nurmi showed up 17 minutes late which means court won't start until 1:17 if at all ... So annoying and why is there no court next Monday & Tuesday .. Did the judge tell the jury that April 1st would be the last day of the trial ?

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. That's a typical Jodi statement she gives herself at least 3 or 4 way to explain it in 3 or 4 different ways. It's a true sign of an accomplished pathological liar and whatever way she spins it, she ends up believing its true. Even at Travis’s memorial she writes something that she can turn around and call attention to herself. She wrote something to the effect that Travis was good inside and out, then she turns it around and said, “That’s what you always said about me” in the very next sentence. The woman is a psychotic and belonged in a mental institution long ago!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  3. djohnson

djohnson Rookie

Yet she says it was Travis? I think if it was reversed he'd still be straight! Most people can't just switch.

4. houseof1000corpses

houseof1000corpses Forum Veteran

As longas it took them to get to trial this time....We will be grandparents before she would be up for trial again

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. whatzup911

whatzup911 Well-Known Member

Just started watching Dr. Drew's show a couple weeks ago and, so far, I'm thinking that he just pays his co-hosts to sit and nod and make stupid faces. They don't add anything at all. I thought maybe it was just that Laura Barron chick, but this one is just as bad or worse. I'd rather see more debating and brainstorming and less ridiculous face gestures myself!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  6. houseof1000corpses

• Like Like x 4
  7. tjbt

tjbt Well-Known Member

Great grandparent for me, lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. tjbt

tjbt Well-Known Member

Great grandparent for me, lol

9. Pizzaparty99

Pizzaparty99 Fresh Meat

I felt like Casey Anthony 's lawyers actually liked her. During the trial they were always comforting her & they seemed more invested. But with Jodi her lawyers ignore her when she's crying & I think they just want this to be over & yesterday Nurmi sounded like he was getting annoyed with her

• Agree Agree x 7
  10. Hola Bola

Hola Bola Well Known Member

What?!?!? Where did you hear that? That sucks!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Sunbunz

Sunbunz Deceased. Dead.

Not sure of the exact details, but Nurmnuts wanted out of this case to be in his own private practice and the judge said no. I'm sure he's annoyed w/her. The rest of us sure as hell are!!!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. tjbt

tjbt Well-Known Member

The programmers should put the trial back on InSession. The HLN coverage is aggravating. They spend more time telling you not to move, the testimony that is happening is the most important of the trial and they put it on pause.

• Agree Agree x 6
  13. Pizzaparty99

Pizzaparty99 Fresh Meat

Wild about trial tweeted it @ 11: 15 so he was technically 15 minutes late but it's still annoying

• Like Like x 1
  14. whatzup911

whatzup911 Well-Known Member

But, if we could, I'll betcha He'd bring Travis along with him to clear a few things up!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Sunbunz

Sunbunz Deceased. Dead.

That and twice as many commercials!!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Pizzaparty99

Pizzaparty99 Fresh Meat

What kind of questions do u guys think the jury asked?

17. tjbt

tjbt Well-Known Member

Can we go home now? LOL

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  18. houseof1000corpses

[​IMG]
    LMAO

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. djohnson

djohnson Rookie

Question, why was the sex video she claims was made with her camera never recovered?

20. notquitedead

notquitedead Well Known Member

I have a theory about the guest of the week on Dr. Drew. He used to have guests once in a while but not on the entire show until after the Sandusky trial. During the trial when Dr Drew was discussing the case he would get sick and feel sick to his stomach. I think the guest of the week is there as support for him.

Dr. Drew has a problem with severe mental illness, he is more comfortable with drug and alcohol addictions.
    EDIT: Dr Drew has a hard time dealing with people with severe mental illnesses.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1