Kevin Neil Whitrick - Live Suicide on Chat

Discussion in 'Jumpers & Hangers' started by C_R, Nov 8, 2010.

1. C_R ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Administrator

I don't have any video or any other pictures apart from a cam/chat shot and a profile photo.

"Sometimes the Internet is a dark and evil place: a depressed British father of two hanged himself on a live Webcam Wednesday night after goading from dozens of chatroom users. The Evening Standard of London reported that Kevin Neil Whitrick logged onto a special “insult room” on the chat site PalTalk under the user name “shyboy_17_1.”
    Whitrick spent about two hours online, telling friends in the chat room he was planning to kill himself. Some of them said later they thought he was joking and egged him on:
    One anonymous user said: “He tied a rope around an uncovered ceiling joist and stood on the chair as he tied the rope around his neck.
    “Some of us chatroom users, talking to Kevin over text chat, microphones and video tried to convince him to step down, but others egged him on telling him to get on with it.
    “We just couldn’t believe he was doing it - it was surreal."
    “One chatter said: ‘F***ing do it, get on with it, get it round your neck. For F***’s sake he can’t even do this properly’.”

After Whitrick stepped off the chair, some users called police, but authorities got to his home too late to save him.
    Whitrick was separated from his wife and had twin 12-year-olds who lived with their mother.
    Police are investigating the incident, including the role any chat room participants might have played.
    Friends of Whitrick are flocking to an informal online condolence book dedicated to him.

w1.

kevin_whitrick.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. chiknlipsrfun2eat Fuck you...I r strongest.

I hope the bastards were happy they got what they wanted. Next thing you know we have an online death match.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. sickfuck Well-Known Member

i've been waiting my whole life to see someone kill themselves online. granted , i don't go to chatrooms , but still...
    • Like Like x 2
  4. L.K.W. Forum Lurker

Same lol, I guess it's just luck in a way?
  5. sickfuck Well-Known Member

yeah , i guess.

i think that if anyone here is to kill themselves or others , please for the fucking sake of everyone , provide a live feed or some footage.

my life will never be whole without seeing this.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. wino Banned

I wonder if we'll eva get this lucky ?

• Like Like x 1
  7. sincisor 73 69 6e 66 75 6c

geez. so desperate for attention that he'll kill himself to get it.. then can't even enjoy it.
  8. DeadZone On a mission for recognition! Super Moderator

That online condolence couldn't have got any more informal.... Click on the link and you'll see what I mean!
  9. anthony pagan cute?

10. sickfuck Well-Known Member

i said anyone HERE , at goregrish...