GG video Dnepropetrovksi Maniacs - Brutal Murder of Sergei Yatzenko (3 Guys 1 Hammer)

Discussion in 'Murder' started by C_R, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Hellwig

Hellwig Banned

Apparently this is a slightly higher quality version of the original :shrug: :lol:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Victim13

Victim13 victim13

The thought of going out and getting hammered suddenly doesn't sound as good as it used to.

• Like Like x 3
  3. lovableeyes

lovableeyes Forum Lurker

Wtf is wrong with yhuu I hope u get that same treatment someday n I hope they don't find your body u sick bitch

4. D.N.R.

D.N.R. Medication time Super Moderator
    1. Revolutionary Knitting Circle

Uhh wtf is wrong with YOU? He was saying that he hopes that the boys who killed the guy get tortured and killed too. It's a reasonable thought after watching that video. I would like to see the little bastards suffer as well.
    Also if you had taken the time to read the rules here you would know that flaming/name calling is not allowed in this section of the forum.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Douggle

Douggle Resident Weeaboo.

You aren't too quick on the uptake you can clearly see he says THESE kids referring to the maniacs.

6. MrEz

MrEz Cynical Member

lol, I hope all four of you get the same treatment! [​IMG]

7. TooTooCurious

TooTooCurious Forum Lurker

And you're any different? YOU ARE HERE FOR THE SAME REASON!
    it is in human nature to wanna see gore, ever notice when there is an accident on the highway or anywhere people in cars slow down? why do you think they slow down? cause they wanna see if theres any visible blood or guts/brain matter, so before you say people should be thanking them, bite your tongue, some people are just here out of curiosity and others are just sadistic and like it, they get off on it, but who are you to judge when you are on the exact same page as they are.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mommamouse

Mommamouse Momma Mouse

Haha

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. luqy69

luqy69 Forum Lurker

I cant watch the video when i click it it sends me to the forum and when i click the link posted it just takes me to a black screen (where can i watch this video )

10. lacrima

lacrima against •♰• nazis

Someone from Dnepropetrovsk this to a german blogger. I translated it with babelfish. It is really interesting:

• Like Like x 3