GG video Chechclear - Beheading of Russian Soldier

Discussion in 'Murder' started by C_R, Jul 5, 2010.

1. inappropriate behavior

inappropriate behavior Your apology is accepted :)

he'll be back tomorrow asking how to unwatch all this shit :lulz:
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Eat Shit And Die

Eat Shit And Die ★ Son Of A Bitch ★

3. ly_mina

ly_mina Forum Lurker

Link die ! :(
  4. Frederik

Frederik Forum Lurker

5. Massenvernichtungwaffen

Massenvernichtungwaffen Well-Known Member

It doesn't exist period. There's a longer version by 2 seconds about than this one here. Besides than, it's a fucking internet myth that exist since the beginning of internet. And those who said they have "seen it" "years ago" and it was so much more intense and longer are simply full of shit. I never ever seen a single person actually prove it wasn't a myth, among all these years... we had some dudes claiming shit, but nothing never happened. I guess since your posts are almost 1 year old, you proved that you were full of shit since then.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Massenvernichtungwaffen

Well, to prove to the whole fucking internet and to shut up millions of people is a good reason enough to dig up your shit dumb ass. But I suspect the question and the demand for the video is simply to show that you don't have it, can't post it therefore. Nothing that was online at "some point" just dissapear completely from internet, including hard drives of people. What is worse is someone wanting to see it? I think what is worse is someone trying to get attention whoring by lying saying he supposely have seen something that no one else never saw. I keep hearing about this shit since at least 14 years, funny.

Here's the best version that exist, for someone reason I cannot post the link directly, just go there and watch the video, it is slightly longer than the one posted here.

http://www.charonboat.com/item/84
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Frederik

Frederik Forum Lurker

But there are photos, on this site, where we see what happened earlier (i.e. we see the russian soldier and a terrorist beside a military vehicle, appapparently at the moment of capture at the end of battle but before execution), these photos must come from a longer version no?
  8. Eat Shit And Die

Eat Shit And Die ★ Son Of A Bitch ★

they could just be... Photos!!!
  9. Massenvernichtungwaffen

It's possible that more was filmed, but only what we have seen has been kept. The Russian governement might have seen a longer version, but it never appeared on the internet, in my humble opinion.
  10. Bloodstone13

Bloodstone13 On vacation....(:

Great video.It brings back memories.I just smell the irony sent of blood.

The unwashed masses found this page with search engines using queries like:

1. connect me to goregrish .com