Celebrity Morgue

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Images' started by Eat Shit And Die, Dec 28, 2011.

1. tl;dr

tl;dr Banned

WRONG

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Eat Shit And Die

Eat Shit And Die ★Filthy European★

:yerdumb:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Wayne Kerr

Wayne Kerr a day late, and a dollar short

blackfish

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Fresh Meat

Nasty Nancy was born to a well -off Jewish family in Philadelphia. She been schizophrenic since day one. She tortured her younger siblings and cause her parents to separate. Read the book " ...and I don't Want to Live This Life" by Nancy's mother. I feel that Nance shoved the knife in herself. Sid was too high and asleep.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DAN the MAN

DAN the MAN sometimes it feels wrong to press the like button

love the hi-res pics thank you

• Like Like x 1
  6. kevin kirk

kevin kirk Forum Whore

..................that is a girl that was murderd while on vacation somewhere.I cant think of her name at the moment...It isn't the whale trainer that was killed...

7. GreiRoad

GreiRoad Guest

fake kurt pix

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. kevin kirk

kevin kirk Forum Whore

Sorry if these are already here kurt cobain new released[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. DAN the MAN

DAN the MAN sometimes it feels wrong to press the like button

these are all new in this thread (i went through it all this morning lol) i bet that stuff would be worth a small fortune if it was sold today (and it was genuine)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. LadyM

LadyM Fresh Meat

This is way too awesome. Great set!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. D.N.R.

D.N.R. Medication time Super Moderator

No it really works. I used it mainly when burn patients showed up in the ER.

• Like Like x 1
  12. phao1993

phao1993 Lurker

lol except he forgot to fuel up so both tanks were empty

13. zinfandel

zinfandel Like whatever. Still cooler than you.

I used to use it when we'd get a really nasty mouth or tooth abscess. Sometimes the eugenol would also do in a pinch.

14. GunXpert

GunXpert Forum Member

I wonder if Kurt knew it would blow his head clean off.

I wonder if most suicide victims know just how totally destroyed they will be? Its certainly a big fuck you to the world on your way out.

15. GunXpert

GunXpert Forum Member

A 20 gauge would likely not do that much damage. 20's have a lot of power but a 12 is a big step up with the 16 gauge being the intermediary. A 20 gauge round is roughly the same length as a 12 gauge but considerably smaller in circumference. The model 11 is an old model and classic shotgun based on a Browning design. More likely an 1100, but maybe he had an old gun. That shows some style.

16. GunXpert

GunXpert Forum Member

I believe it would easily blow at least a grapefruit sized hole in his head for an exit wound. Of course everything depends on angle and distance. If you had a 20 gauge held 3 feet from your head or a little father even, if might take you head off. But that would be hard with a suicide. Most long guns require a toe pull and tight contact.

17. GunXpert

GunXpert Forum Member

What happened to the bro hymn.....damn