GG video Cartel Member beat with a baseball bat BAD.

Discussion in 'Murder' started by aRyan, Oct 6, 2010.

1. aRyan

aRyan Banned

• Like Like x 6
  2. Equal Hater

Equal Hater Unbannable by decree!

The guy keeps saying stuff like "you kill innocent people" and "I heard you saying kill them and laugh about it", so if that's correct he deserves what he gets.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. aRyan

aRyan Banned

It's a group of gunmen from the Sinolea (sp?) cartel, getting beat and eventually killed by police working for another cartel.

Thats the description I got.

Damn I want to find the full video.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Blaine

Blaine Oppressor Super Moderator

I never really knew the meaning of getting the everliving shit beaten out of you until today.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Janine

Janine ALF

The fuck got what he deserved

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. L.K.W.

L.K.W. Forum Lurker

That was fucking funny, just the sound of his wimpering and watching him run circles on the floor...Lololol.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. aRyan

aRyan Banned

8. aRyan

aRyan Banned

By the way, that video shows a bit more, plus if anyone can speak Spanish it would be very helpful.

You can also see a bunch of other people in the room. Apparently they all got the same thing this guy got.

Its out of control over there.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 710x

710x die

I don't buy it.

Why would you use a thermal imaging camera if you're in the same room as the guy getting beaten?

10. Apuruami Records

Apuruami Records Forum Lurker

Here is the full video available for download:

Declaraciones de un miembro Cartel de Sinaloa | BlogdelNarco.com

The first person who upload the video is a member of "la linea" cartel, you can find interrogation videos sometimes in his channel, but you know, are too much agressive for You tube, so after a few plays, you tube broken his links.

YouTube - ellinea1's Channel

BTW:

This guy in the video is from Chihuahua, Mèx.
    and after the video, was found hanging from a bridge.

looooool

• Like Like x 1
  11. Apuruami Records

I think is for occult the details in the room, because the police watch very close the details..... is a "security house"

12. Jason

Jason ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

You see a lot of this type of shit around where you are, AR?

13. Apuruami Records

Im from Chihuahua Mèxico.

This fuckers in this video, are from here.
    actually we live in a shithold..

:nig:

14. aRyan

aRyan Banned

Do you still live there?
    Is a lot of what is going on there censored on the news and in the papers due to threats and security breaches?
    Who seems to be winning this war?

15. Apuruami Records

Yes i remain alive here....
    :D
    Well the newspapers occult many things, because they have fear to death, if they speak something or put images in papers, maybe die.

The war here is for CIUDAD JUAREZ, CHIHUAHUA, this border city is the most important road to cross drugs into the USA. and actually Sinaloa Cartel win most of the territory, but not all. the other cartel Cartel de Juarez (La Linea) fight hard to preserv the territory.
    The war start 3 years ago.

So this shits like in this video, is normal here, people appears hanging in the bridges, executed and mutilated every day.

is sad....

16. aRyan

aRyan Banned

Crazy place to live. I hope you keep minding your own business!

17. Silo

Silo forum warrior

these fuckers dont play...I was locked up in a Caribbean Island for three years...one day the imates wanted this one dude so bad...for a few days these crazy fucks broke the walls from cell to cell...till they finally got this guy.
    They cut him up in peaces...put his head in a pillow cover...smashed his skull into little peaces and then flushed him down the toilet. true fucking story. Why'll I do feel better living back home here in the States...violence never ceases to amaze me.

18. Q. Tsung

Q. Tsung Forum Lurker

19. aRyan

aRyan Banned

Sounds like an episode of Gangland when they are talking about some Stinkin' Rican gang..

They first showed their power and brutal force to everyone when they retaliated against the G27's leader "Manota" in retaliation for the "Hit" he helped plan against Irriarte. After a few days of digging and chizzling their ways through the prison walls with spoons and their bare hands. They broke through the wall of "Manotas" prison cell where members of the Ñetas stabbed him over 150 times and cut his body into 84 pieces. There was rumor that certain parts of his body were sent via mail to selected people: a severed finger was mailed to his mother. His ankle and foot were sent to the warden of the institution. And his eyes were sent to G27's 2nd in charge. The rest of his body was never recovered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ñetas

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. revolva

revolva on Super Moderator

fucking faggot, wimpering about a few hundred body strikes wif a baseball bat ffs...I just got a fucking paper cut and do you see tears streaming down my cheeks..NO! coz I wiped them away immediately-so fuck you!!!

Registrations will be open without invites on the 1st day of each month.