9 Y/O Girl Found Raped And Suffocated In Suitcase - Brazil

Discussion in 'Murder & Genocide' started by C_R, Jun 11, 2011.

1. C_R ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Administrator

The body of a girl of 9 years was found inside a suitcase abandoned in Curitiba Rodoferroviária around 2:30 in the morning this Wednesday (5). Rachel Maria Oliveira Lobo Genofre had been missing since 17:30 on Monday (3), when he left the Institute of Education, the Center, where she studied.

According to police, the girl was the daughter of a teacher and went back and forth all day alone Vila Guaira, where he lived, until the school bus. The case was being investigated since Monday by the Office for the Investigation of Missing Children (Sicride), who contacted the mother even during the night. The body was sent to the Medico-Legal (IML) of Curitiba.

Police said the bag was found under a staircase of state of the transportation sector, for an indigenous family, who was living on site for two weeks. How disturbing was the place where they slept, the Indians - who came from Ortigueira in the Midwest, to sell crafts in Curitiba - tried to drag the luggage.

The group surprised the weight and called a supervisor of Urbanization of Curitiba (Urbs), that he opened the suitcase. Immediately the officer fired the Military Police (MP), who called the IML.

The body was whole, still wore the uniform of the Institute of Education, and showed signs of strangulation and evidence of sexual violence. The family of Indians said the police, being scared and having the intent to return Ortigueira.

Rachel was attending the 4th grade at the Institute of Education. Daughter of divorced parents, the girl lived with her mother and maternal grandparents in Vila Guaira. In October 2007, when he was in third grade, she won third place in the thirteenth Contest Children and Youth of Writing, sponsored by Children's Section of the Public Library of Parana. This year she won first prize in that contest.

s10.

Attached Files:

• r2.
      r2.jpg
      File size:
      82.2 KB
      Views:
    • r3.
      r3.jpg
      File size:
      81.3 KB
      Views:
    • r4.
      r4.jpg
      File size:
      82.7 KB
      Views:
    • r5.
      r5.jpg
      File size:
      85.9 KB
      Views:
    • r6.
      r6.jpg
      File size:
      89.6 KB
      Views:
    • r7.
      r7.jpg
      File size:
      87.9 KB
      Views:
    • r8.
      r8.jpg
      File size:
      69.4 KB
      Views:
    • r9.
      r9.jpg
      File size:
      96 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 7
  2. maleficent Gore Hag

I'd like to kill the fuckin' pervert who did that.:grr:
    • Like Like x 14
    • Agree Agree x 4
  3. melvin magallanes Forum Lurker

fuck that killer, hang em!
    • Like Like x 7
  4. mayhem Forum Lurker

What an awful thing to do.. fucking sick perverts, should get castrated.. Poor family, their life are tainted for ever..
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Zayad groovy chicken

Sad that this can happen to innocent children...
    • Like Like x 5
  6. D.O.A. U.S. Patent 5,443,036 Administrator

what a waste of a perfectly good suitcase
    • Like Like x 12
  7. Zayad groovy chicken

Suh-LAM!
  8. NightMare My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror

So very sad. I can handle quite a bit in this world, but child rape and murder is just not something I can get through very well. I hope they catch the fuck shit who did this and I also hope they do not put him to death soon. I think they should put him in general population for his time in prison! Maybe justice will be the new draw string they put in his ass hole so he can' tighten it up when he needs to! Fucker needs to suffer that is a fact.
    • Like Like x 8
  9. noose Well-Known Member

Hang him by the ballsack.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. OneLoudMustang88 WHITE POWER . 1488 . TÖTEN SIE ALLE JUDE-BÜNDEL

Use the $30,000 Dollar Crane and a $2.00 Dollar Rope
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1