This guy was working on a high voltage line when he hit a live wire.
Russia, abt 2008
3. Nasty exit wound.
This incident occurred Saturday morning (16). The victim, the little boy, Joseph died electrocuted after receiving an electric shock by touching a...
On the 1st of April this electrician was electrocuted on a utility pole.
This guy was an electrician working on a hyrdo pole.
His right hand came in contact with a high voltage live wire which electrocuted him. Along...
On the afternoon of Friday (18) a 54-year-old man suffered an electric shock when trying to access a grid on a farm in the countryside of Montes...